1. What was the name of the prophet who tied his own hands and feet with Paul’s belt as a sign of the apostle’s impending imprisonment?
2. What place was also called the City of Palms?
3. Which of these creatures were Old Testament Jews allowed to eat?
4. How long had Lazarus been in the tomb before Jesus raised him from the dead?
A. 2 days
B. 3 days
C. 4 days
D. 5 days
5. In what two books of the Bible is the angel Gabriel mentioned by name?
A. Matthew and Luke
B. Luke and Revelation
C. Daniel and Matthew
D. Daniel and Luke
6. In the Christian’s armor as described in Ephesians 6, what is fastened around the waist?
7. Which king of Judah is NOT mentioned in Isaiah?
8. Who was Deborah’s husband?
9. What was the name of the island where John received the visions described in Revelation?
10. Proverbs 31 says a wife of noble character is worth far more than what?
A. Choice silver
1. A (Acts 21:10,11)
2. D (Deuteronomy 34:3; 2 Chronicles 28:15)
3. B (Leviticus 11:6,10,15,22)
4. C (John 11:17,39)
5. D (Daniel 8:16; 9:21; Luke 1:19,26)
6. B (Ephesians 6:14)
7. A (References to the other kings include Isaiah 1:1; 6:1; 7:1-3; 36:2)
8. B (Judges 4:4)
9. A (Revelation 1:9)
10. C (Proverbs 31:10)
1. About how old was Jesus when He began His public ministry?
2. Who said godliness with contentment is great gain?
3. On what mountain did Saul and three of his sons die?
A. Mount Tabor
B. Mount Carmel
C. Mount Gilboa
D. Mount Zalmon
4. How many years did Samson lead Israel as judge?
5. Where does the seventh angel in the Book of Revelation pour his bowl?
A. Euphrates River
6. Where do we find the portion of Scripture known as the Beatitudes?
A. Matthew 2
B. Matthew 5
C. Luke 4
D. Luke 6
7. What prophet saw a boiling pot tilting from the north?
8. To whom was Jesus first taken after His arrest?
9. Who were the sons of Moses and Zipporah?
A. Shubael and Rehabiah
B. Uzziel and Micah
C. Gershom and Eliezer
D. Izhar and Shelomith
10. In which book of the Bible does Jesus call himself the Alpha and the Omega?
Bible quiz answers
1. B (Luke 3:23)
2. C (1 Timothy 6:6)
3. C (1 Samuel 31:8)
4. D (Judges 16:31)
5. D (Revelation 16:17)
6. B (Matthew 5:2-12)
7. B (Jeremiah 1:13)
8. A (John 18:12,13)
9. C (Exodus 18:2-4)
10. D (Revelation 1:8; 21:6; 22:13)
1. How old was Moses when he died?
2. What city was Lydia from?
3. Who was the first judge?
4. What chapter in Hebrews examines the faith of Old Testament heroes from Abel to the prophets?
5. Who prophesied that Jesus would stand on the Mount of Olives upon His return to earth?
6. How many men were with Gideon when the Midianites were defeated?
7. In the Christian’s armor as described in Ephesians 6, what is the shield?
B. Word of God
8. How many wives and concubines did King Solomon have?
9. Where was Joshua fighting when the sun stood still?
10. Who is called the weeping prophet because of his anguished writings?
Bible quiz answers
1. C (Deuteronomy 34:7)
2. B (Acts 16:14)
3. D (Judges 3:7-11)
4. B (Hebrews 11:1-40)
5. D (Zechariah 14:4)
6. A (Judges 7:7)
7. D (Ephesians 6:16)
8. D (1 Kings 11:3)
9. B (Joshua 10:12,13)
10. B (Jeremiah 9:1)